Sushi

22 thoughts on “Sushi

1. Kia ora tāmaki College, my name is Mia that movie that I just watched was amazing and my favourite part was when they rolled the sushi up it was just so cool. How did you make the sushi? I really liked the movie I want to Watch this movie again. I can learn how to make sushi myself and make that delicious Kentucky chicken.

2. Hello Tāmaki College. my name is Perseus. I am from Pt England school. this is an amazing way to cook Sushi. I just love this video. that Sushi looks so delicious Tāmaki College! you should keep on doing these videos. and keep on going. great job!

3. Kia Ora Tāmaki college

My name is Kisa from PES . This was an amazing way of cooking Sushi. My favourite part was when they rolled up the sushi. That sushi so looks delicious. My favourite sushi flavour is teriyaki chicken. What is yours? I hope to try it one day.

From Kisa.

4. Mālō e lelei my name is Lesieli and I am a student at Pt England School this movie is so helpful and looks really easy to make.Thank you for sharing your teriyaki sushi recipe with us and i’m sure we’ll to try this at home.

5. Hi my name is Mariko and I am a year 8 student at Pt England School and I would just like to say the movie that I just watched was amazing and my favourite part was when you guys put the stuffings on the sushi mat, it was really satisfiying seeing the sushi get rolled. this really tauaght me how to make my own sushi.

6. Malo e lelei my name is Paula, and I am a year 8 student at Point England school , this movie is helpful and looks really fun and easy to make, people would be inspired by learning how to cook different kind of meals by watching this videos.

7. Hi My name is Temalisi from Pt England School.

Your movie that you have made, Looks very creative and yummy. I love how you we’re telling us step by step to make it easy for us to understand. I think that the sushi mat help a lot of rolling the sushi together. I definitely know that I will try this at home.

From Temalisi.

8. Malo e Lelei Tāmaki College !

My name is Emeline and I am a student from Point England School . I really enjoyed your film , it was so entertaining and creative . I loved how you were explaining the instructions for us to understand. I also loved how Puna and Loti helped each other make their sushi . It looked so delicious , I will definitely try this at home !

Kind Regards – Emeline

9. Hello Tamaki collage !

My name is Cherish i am a student at Point England School. I enjoyed your movie, it was entertaining i loved how both of you’s helped each other to make this sushi together. it looks so nice , keep up the good work Tamaki collage

By Cherish

10. Malo e lelei, Tamaki College. My name is Lawren, I am a student from Glen Innes school. I loved how you guys were giving perfect instructions to make sushi and the sushi turned out to look wonderful and delicious. I hope that I could make it perfect like your guys Sushi.

11. Kia ora My name is Dahrlyne .
    I really loved how you made sushi.When you were making sushi you made me hungry .
    What’s your favourite part of making sushi ? My favourite part was when you were cooking the chicken .

12. Kia ora my name is Alefaio and I love how you make the sushi and that was Fantastic and that is really talented.
    My favourite part was when you rolled up the sushi and
    sliced it up. I loved how satisfying it was and I can’t wait for your next
    Movie!

13. Hello My friend I love this i my obessed with it because i love sushi . Wish I was there to watch it is real lift and to eat some . I love your movie bye.

14. hello school wow are you guys cooking is it for me because i am going to eat it jk. i did not saw this but i think you guys did good . i hope you guys put more on your blog good and amazing job bye.

15. Hello there, i’m Cing Cing from Point England School. I was at the evening show and boy I love your cooking. You are very talented at cooking and I like your sushi a lot!!My favourite part about this was the ending results. Yum!!Well i hope you have a good day, goodbye!!

16. Hello, I am from Weymouth primary School. i love the sushi recipe and the cooking looks so good and Delicious, maybe try add some more veggies just add three veggies, i love it and it looks like a masterpiece. KEEP IT UP :>

17. Malo e lelei Tamaki College!

My name is Neomi and i am from Point England School. I really Enjoyed you’re film that you guys made! I really liked how you guys helped each other to make the sushi, great teamwork!

Kind regards , Neomi.

18. Kia ora Tamaki College. I am Max, a year six student from Panmure bridge school. I really enjoyed learning how to make sushi as it is one of my favourite foods to eat. I think you can improve you movie by choosing different songs.
    What is your favourite vegetable to put on sushi is chilli.
    Kind regards, Max.

19. Hi My name is Tatiana from P.E.S

I like how you guys were Taking turns at cooking i love how you guys rolled the sushi it was so satisfying if i got the chance to come to cook with u guys i would definently come. Have a great day T.C

20. Hi my name is Hayley i liked your movie about cooking because i love it you were cooking sushi and you cut the sushi and I saw you wearing the apron and you were making coffee in the machine