Numbers for the Future

5 thoughts on “Numbers for the Future

1. Kia Ora I like your movie tāmaki College. you put awesome work on your movie i like that a Group was making A marshmallow House and a girl said we need some more marshmallow Mr. From Joelle in Room 23 at Pt England school.

2. Hello Tāmaki College! We really enjoyed watching your movie and seeing how you use robotics, TinkerCad, 3D Printing and Drones in class. We have those things at our school too. We thought it was so cool how you made structures with spaghetti noodles and marshmallows. How big was your largest structure? From Rm 19 at Pt England School

3. Talofa Lava Tamaki College I really enjoyed watching your movie it was really entertaining I really liked seeing you guys use robotics! Keep up the good work!

4. Mālō e lelei. My name is Mason in room 6 from Glen Taylor School. I really liked how you made the course for the robots.My favorite part of the movie is how the robot is drawn for yous.

5. Kia Ora Tamaki College,

My name is Jimmy and I am from Pt England School. Your film was good and interesting to watch. I liked the way you showed us about coding your sphero and using marshmallow’s to create a standing tower. Keep it up