Sione Fifita Tribute Game

9 thoughts on “Sione Fifita Tribute Game

1. Hi my name is Kasaline from Pt england school this video made me sad because of the tribute movie and how the boys were playing for Sione and I just want to say Rest in Peace and hope the family is ok and still strong.

2. hi my name is Noa and im from pt england school i am 10 years old i am sorry for you lose of sione he must be a great person to all and i wisch you guys all the best.

3. Malo e lelei My name is Moimoi from Pt England school i saw some players that came to our school that was a really nice game i know that Sione will be very proud of you’s all stay real strong boys keep it up.
    Rest n peace Sione Fifita
    From Moimoi

4. Kia ora My name is Kaylee a year 6 student from Point England school, It’s really touching that you played for Sione and gave it all your best just to win and showed that you really cared for him. Rest in peace .

5. Malo e lelei My name is Willy from Pt England school. It is so sad to lose a teammate like that and that the boys played for Sione against waitakere and that the family would be okay and stay strong.
    Rest in peace Sione Fifita.

6. hi my name is Alivia from point England school sorry that sione past and that his family is still strong from Alivia

7. hi my name is diamond and i am so happy that Tāmaki College won but i am so sorry 4 ur love one rest in peace sione

8. Talofa my name is Tatiana From PES

Im so sorry for your lost i really feel sorry for Sione’s family they really lost a loved one Rest in Love Sione Have a good day every one.

From Tatiana

9. Hi my name is Iva from Pt England School good on the boys that won the game for sione and did a haka for him. Good on yous for winning. sorry for the family that lost the loved one Be strong.