Science Alive

9 thoughts on “Science Alive

1. Talofa Lava Tamaki Collage, my name is Estherose and I am a student from St Patrick’s School. I liked how there was a volunteer who was helping doing the science experiments. It was really cool seeing different kinds of experiments being tested. You all did a really good job with your film Ka pai. Have a Blessed Day and God Bless.

2. Greetings tamaki college I am Malosi from Panmure bridge school.
    I enjoyed your movie it was great. I enjoyed the air cannon standed out the most because there was a little air cannon to a huge one sending rings of fog!
    What is your favorite subject in science?

3. Hello tamaki collage my name is Aliyan and I am from panmure bridge really liked your flim beause it told me how a hovercraft work and how a plane works and I liked how you the nanogirls put tolite paper on the stick and blow it with a leave blower. what did you enjoy

4. Hi my name is Aarush and I’m from Panmmure Bridge and LS1 too. I liked that you showed the blower blowing the toilet paper. That was funny. I learned about hovercrafts. I’d love to see more next time. What would you invent if you could invent any machine?

5. Kia ora Tamaki my name is Naomi from Pt engand school .

i just wanted to say i love your movie because it taught me something really cool. i also want to ask how did you guys find out this information .I love you guys tried to blow the cup dow with that device that was amzaing . I also want to try that it looks so fun . I saw some of yous that used come to Pt england .

6. hi tamaki im utukura from point england school i liked the start of the video where a boy starts off by talking and then a boy wants a car that can drive on water then the girl says they already have. great job you guys really did a good work.

7. Hi Tamaki college. I love your movie of how you talk about a ruby ball drone and hover craft. it gave me lots of ideas. amazing job keep.