Tongan Language Week

12 thoughts on “Tongan Language Week

1. Hi Tamaki College my name is Kasaline from Pt england school I really like the Tongan performances and activities you did about Tonga. I hope you guys enjoyed the Tongan language week day and had fun.

2. Malo e lelei Tamaki college . My name is ariah from pt England school . i loved how you guys were singing and loved the beautiful dances you guys all made up . How did you guys come with the beautiful dances . How did guys came up with the ideas . Where was it at ? .

3. Malo Lei lei Tamaki College I just wanted to say thank you and I appreciated how you guys were expressing the Tongan Culture. Ofa Atu and stay safe

4. Malo e lelei Tamaki College. Hi My name is Mele im from panmuer birdeg school. I enjoy your sing it was so beautiful like your danceing. I learend about the tongan suff and your danceing.you guy did well at your danceing and your sing to. it will de nice if you will do it longer and how did you guy made the ideas.

5. Malo e lelei Tamaki College. My name is Lawren and I’m from Glen Innes school. I was startled when I heard the Puriri singing competition and Rata singing competition your both teams deserve to win because your guys singing was outstanding. I also loved your designs for your dress and the dancing you guys were doing. amazing effort and beautiful performance.

6. Malo e lelei Tamaki School. My name is Ross from Weymouth Primary School. I really liked your singing because they are the best songs ever. I felt proud because I am Tongan too. Malo e ngaue!

7. Malo e elel hi my name is Mia I love your movie tāmaki College it was so beautiful I love the part when The girls were singing my cousin was in there her name was Bella.
    U guys have good talent keep going tāmaki College.

8. Hello I love the I love your song it is the best song I ever herd hope I see more all the best for all of you guys hope I see more of them all the best