International Languages Week

12 thoughts on “International Languages Week

1. Hi, My name is Pesi from room 10 in P.E.S

I like how you guys were dancing it looked fun and i really like the vibes guys keep it up.

2. Kia Ora my name is Alivia from PES

I really liked your guys dancing Tāmaki College . Were you scared when you guys were performing? They could dance hard out & I like how every one went to the side and the boy was dancing and doing the worm hard out.

From Alivia

3. Hi Tamaki College it’s Luka from PES , I love watching all of the performances and how you embrace other cutlers. one thing that i want to know is how long did it take you to prepare?

4. Malo e lelei my name is Vika from PES,

I really like you video because I got see some people dressing up like afghanistan and myanmar traditional clothing and it was really cool how I saw other people dancing.

5. Malo e lelei my name is Cherish from PES,

I really like your video because it’s so cool to see everyone expresses other cultures in different ways i want to know how long it took to learn your dances ? This video is so entertaining keep it up.

By Cherish

6. Malo e lelei my name is Emma Alovili and i really loved how Tamaki College included everyone and really loved the dancing and seeing my sister.

7. Malo e lelei my name is Mele from room six at Glen Taylor School.I reallylove the way you embraced all the cultre. Great job

8. Malo e lelei my name is Carter from room 6 i really like when you guys danced especially the very cool cultures keep up the awesome work!